The PUSH TO TALK ORGANIZATION network supports the Icom IDAS 6.25 KHz radio system protocol.
6.25 kHz Trunking Makes Migration Easy!
Trunking has long been the bedrock of land mobile radio. The de facto trunking standard, LTR, has allowed efficient channel management by sharing a small number of channels with a large number of users since the late 1970s.
The Icom Digital Advanced System (IDAS) catapults land mobile radio into the digital age, combining the channel allocation efficiency of trunking with the spectrum efficiency of 6.25 kHz channel spacing. IDAS Trunking is now an integral function in the F3161D/F4161D, F5061D/F6061D & FR5000/FR6000 series land mobile radios.
6.25 FDMA Digital Voice Repeater
Repeats FDMA digital voice signals at 6.25kHz
Repeats world-class analog signals at 12.5 or 25kHz
Combining legacy equipment with your new digital equipment? The 6.25 DVR can
handle it. With 512 channel capacity and each channel individually PC
programmable, this is a repeater your company can grow with!
- Built-in power supply: 13.8 VDC in or 110 VAC in or 220 VSC in
- Built-in battery back up and battery charging capabilities
- Built-in heavy duty A/C EMI filtering
- Built-in duplexer (optional)
- Built-in RF pre-selector (optional)
- 3 RU tall, built-in rack handles
- 19" standard rack or cabinet mounting
- Built-in, automatic, heavy duty cooling fan (CPU controlled)
- Powder-coated steel chassis
- Built-in repeater controller
- Utilize N style bulkhead connectors
- Built-in grounding stud
- Designed for max air cross-flow: 120 CFM fans for excellent ventilation
- Each unit is thoroughly tuned-tested and staged prior to shipment
- DB-25 rear connector for interfacing external equipment Extend the range of your digital portables and mobiles. The 6.25 DVR repeats
incoming FDMA signal from a portable or mobile unit. A typical application would
include a 6.25 DVR centrally located in the desired coverage area, with an
antenna mounted as high as possible; and within the license ERP requirements.
Users can easily experience two to three times the coverage versus simplex